Powerful, robust and still precise when it comes to the finer points. Even in rough times, Waldmann’s new Commander is a reliable companion. Full steam ahead with the new Commander 23!
- Cap multilayered brilliant lacquered in midnight blue metallic
- Deep wide lines pattern made by Guilloché technique
- Body with deep, wide lines pattern made by Guilloché technique
- Solid, spring supported clip
- Platinum plated metal parts
Since 100 years, Waldmann has been manufacturing high class writing instruments made from Solid Sterling Silver, in an amazing variety of designs and models. The company’s history began 1918 in Pforzheim, the traditional German metropolis of jewellery in the Black Forest, as a production facility for high class push action and twist action pencils, made from gold and silver.