The Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal is back! Generated in an intensive exchange with the international BuJo community, LEUCHTTURM1917 has designed new features and extras that make self-organisation even more individual and creative. The result of this cooperation is the new Bullet Journal® – Edition 2.
- 3 page-markers in different colours
- 206 numbered pages
- Elastic closure band
- Available in Black or Blush with blind embossing “Bullet Journal”
- Dotted Ruling: perfect for writing and drawing
- Gusseted pocket for small souvenirs, notepads or cards
- Future log and index
- Grid guide and page dividers
- Separate Bullet Journal Guide in English
- Thread-bound book
- High-quality paper (120 g/sqm)
- Sticker set for labelling and archiving
Medium (A5) – 145 x 210 mm Hardcover
Founded in 1917, Leuchtturm can look back on almost 100 years of experience in the production of high-quality stationery. Currently the fourth generation is in charge of the traditional Hanseatic family-run company based in Germany.